SRRC Code of Conduct
The Springfield Road Runners Club (SRRC) is dedicated to providing training programs, group runs, and other social events to encourage fitness, fun, and fellowship among its members and other invited guests.
This Code of Conduct is created for the safety and benefit of SRRC and its members and guests. The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to set forth the basic principles of decency that we expect members to follow when attending SRRC events.
As an SRRC member, you agree to:
• Show respect and good sportsmanship to your fellow SRRC members and guests.
• Show respect and appreciation for the volunteers who give their time to help SRRC and/or SRRC events.
• Refrain from taunting, harassing, using abusive or vulgar language, making racial, ethnic, or gender-related slurs, making derogatory comments, or threatening violence upon another SRRC member, volunteer, event guest or spectator.
• Refrain from making unwanted physical or sexual contact with SRRC members or guests.
• Report violations of the Member Code of Conduct policy to the SRRC Board in writing.
Members with criminal history of violence or sexual misconduct may be barred from membership and participation in SRRC activities.
Complaints lodged against SRRC members (or other runners at an SRRC-sponsored event) shall be managed using the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Complaint Resolution Process.
Use the form below to file a complaint: